Benefits of Propane
- Burning at around 1500 degrees, propane has been named “one of the cleanest burning fuels”, by the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments.
- Compared to gasoline, propane cuts emissions of toxins and carcinogens, such as benzene and toluene by up to 96%.
- Propane-fueled vehicles produces significantly lower particulate, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrocarbon, and greenhouse gas emission than gasoline or diesel engines.
- About 60 million Americans are using propane and it’s produced right here in America.
- Propane is also considered a very safe fuel.
Get in Touch With Us to Learn More
(707) 964-4774 Westport to Albion
(707) 485-6127 Ukiah
(800) 840-4774 All Other Areas