Why Choose Propane?
- Burning at around 1500 degrees, propane has been named “one of the cleanest burning fuels”, by the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments.
- Compared to gasoline, propane cuts emissions of toxins and carcinogens, such as benzene and toluene by up to 96%.
- Propane-fueled vehicles produces significantly lower particulate, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrocarbon, and greenhouse gas emission than gasoline or diesel engines.
- About 60 million Americans are using propane and it’s produced right here in America.
- Propane is also considered a very safe fuel.